- Strong Start
It looks like Lee Westwood's decision to play the European Tour's Nordea Masters was a good one. He has gotten off to a great start in his warm-up event for the U.S. Open.
- Tseng Defends
5-time Major Champion Yani Tseng is looking for #6 this week as she defends her title this week in the Wegmans LPGA Championship. Tseng will tee it up alongside Stacy Lewis and Paula Creamer.
- On the Tee
Rory McIlroy, Graeme McDowell and Padraig Harrington headline the morning wave and they start on the 10th hole at 8:27AM Eastern.
- Rickie's Reward
With his first career win and no finishes outside the top 5, Rickie Fowler is May's PGA TOUR Player of the Month presented by AVIS. The award comes with a $50,000 charitable donation on Fowler's behalf.
- Apple Suing Samsung
- Electric Honda Fit Promises 118 MPG
7:12a ET: Hampton Pearson, CNBC Business Report
7:25a ET: Alex Wallace, Weather Channel Report
8:15a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:30a ET: Curt Byrum, Golf Channel Analyst
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive June 7, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* More compelling: McIlroy or double majors? > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Golden Years” by David Bowie
“Good Morning Good Morning” by The Beatles
“The Voice” by The Moody Blues
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Friday, June 8
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth