- Putting Prowess
During his news conference on Wednesday, we learned Tiger Woods focused on improving his putting to prepare for The Honda Classic. He says he looked at video tape and then performed 2 two-hour practice sessions per day on the greens.
- Early Start
Players began their first rounds at 6:50am Eastern on both the 1st and 10th tees. World Number Two Rory McIlroy is among the early groups at 7:30AM ET.
- Another Rematch?
Greg Norman says he would enjoy captaining the International Presidents Cup team in 2013 if asked. He led the team during the past two defeats to the United States. The Shark will join us live at 8:25 this morning.
- Pros in Panama
The 2nd event of the Nationwide Tour season starts today in Panama City. 11-under par won the Panama Claro Championship last year.
- AirTran Adopting Policy for “Customers of Size”
- Honda Extends Title Sponsorship
- Strong February Sales
- United and Continental Merger
7:12a ET: Jackie DeAngelis, CNBC Business Report
7:25a ET: Scott Williams, Weather Channel Report
7:35a ET: Andre Agassi, Int’l Tennis Hall of Fame Member
7:45a ET: Annika Sorenstam, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
8:15a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:25a ET: Greg Norman, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
8:45a ET: Damon Hack, Sports Illustrated Senior Writer
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive March 1, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Looking forward to the Honda Classic > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“The Boys Are Back in Town” by Thin Lizzy
“Vehicle” by Ides of March
“The Voice” by The Moody Blues
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Friday, March 2
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process