- Final Major
The final major championship of 2012 is underway in the RICOH Women's British Open. World #1 Yani Tseng is seeking her third consecutive title in this Championship.
- Cup Countdown
The European Tour grouped Ryder Cup teammates Martin Kaymer, Nicolas Colsaerts and Francesco Molinari together in the 1st round of the BMW Italian Open. Full coverage begins immediately after Morning Drive.
- Boise Boys
Oregon Men’s Golf Coach Casey Martin is teeing it up in the Albertsons Boise Open on the Web.com Tour today alongside rookie Patrick Cantlay and long-drive champion Jamie Sadlowski.
- Rory Rips
Rory McIlroy is taking advantage of the bye week as he made his first appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night. McIlroy talked about becoming #1, the FedExCup, and playing Tiger Woods.
- Bigger TVs at Smaller Prices
- Fewer Home Foreclosures in 2012
- U.S. City Revenue Falling for 6th Straight Year
7:05a ET: Tom Abbott, Golf Channel Reporter
7:12a ET: Seema Mody, CNBC Business Report
7:15a ET: Jim Brown, Pro Football Hall of Fame Member
7:25a ET: Jen Carfagno, Weather Channel Report
7:45a ET: Jay Townsend, European Tour Analyst
8:10a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Eight Days a Week” by The Beatles
“Times Like These” by Foo Fighters
“Beautiful Day” by U2
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Friday, September 14
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process