Tony Boselli is a former NFL Offensive Lineman for the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Houston Texans. Boselli’s Foundation is hosting an event called THE CUT party on the Friday night of PLAYERS week in May which will feature the band Sister Hazel. The party will benefit the Boselli Foundation and their efforts to help children become champions at home, at school, and in the community.
When he played for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Boselli said that there were not a lot of great golfers but the best player was their punter Bryan Barker but it is true of many NFL teams that the punter is the best golfer on the team.
The only times that he ever thinks about the Pro Football Hall of Fame is when people ask about it and when the nomination and inductee lists are released. Either former Jaguars QB Mark Brunell or his eldest son would present him if he were honored with induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The Jaguars are desperately hoping to trade up in the NFL draft this year because the team is in need of young defensive stars in order to improve the team’s prospect in the 2012 season.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Korda in Mobile
- SCORING: Bradley leads by 1 | 61 by Nordqvist
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process