Dancing with the Stars instructor and former Morning Drive co-host Tony Dovolani is in Washington, D.C. for the AT&T National. He loves to watch the best players in the world and watching Tiger Woods today, he looks very strong and very in-tune with his swing. He seems to know exactly what he wants to do with his swing. Dovolani is also very impressed with Hunter Mahan after watching him practice this morning. Mahan was hitting ball after ball with the same consistent motion and rhythm and Dovolani thinks that Mahan is definitely a contender to win this week at Congressional.
He is very happy to see more golfers hitting the gym and treating golf as the sport that it is. There are some players who are a bit on the heavy side but if you want to maintain a consistent career on the course, you have to improve your fitness because it will eventually catch up with you.
He enjoys Frank Nobilo’s commentary and the only advice he would give Frank is to smile more because he has a great smile to go with his great commentary. He also added that he hoped Frank would give him more lessons on the golf course.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- SCORING: Bahamas LPGA | Senior PGA Champ.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Overton DQ'd for using putting aid | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots