- Practice & Patrons
Monday at The Masters is unlike any Monday on TOUR. Crowds surrounded Tiger Woods and Mark O'Meara on the Second Nine.
- 16 Success
Skipping the ball across the water on the Par 3 16th is a practice round tradition at Augusta National. Tiger Woods did it Monday, but not like Martin Kaymer. He skipped the ball over the water and into the hole for a hole-in-one!
- Charl & Champions
Charl Schwartzel hosts the Champions Dinner tonight at Augusta National. The defending Masters Champion is expected to host a South African style barbecue complete with lamb chops, steaks and traditional South African sausage.
- Scoring Change
Players completing rounds in The Masters will now sign their scorecards in the actual clubhouse instead of a scoring area just behind the 18th green.
- Allegiant Adds New Airline Fee
- Bridgestone Golf Expansion
- March Automakers Report
- Priority on Paying Car Loans
7:12a ET: Jackie DeAngelis, CNBC Business Report
7:15a ET: Jay Townsend, European Tour Analyst
7:45a ET: Rex Hoggard, GolfChannel.com Senior Writer
8:05a ET: Hunter Mahan, 2012 Shell Houston Open Champion
8:20a ET: Todd Lewis, Golf Channel Reporter
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive April 3, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Favorite Masters Tradition > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“I Feel Good” by James Brown
"Amazing” by Josh Kelley
“Need You Now” by Lady Antebellum
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Wednesday, April 4
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path