- 30 for 10
30 players are in the field in the Tour Championship but only one can win the FedExCup and its $10 million bonus. Remember, the points reset means anybody has a chance with a win at East Lake.
- Lovely Setup
U.S. Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III says the rough will be down and the greens will be fast at Medinah Country Club for next week's Ryder Cup. Europe has won 6 of the last 8 Ryder Cup competitions.
- Winners Only
The 3rd edition of the European Tour's Volvo Golf Champions will be played at the Durban Country Club in South Africa. The tour's Tournament of Champions will start January 10th of next year.
- Baird Sidelined
Briny Baird is having surgery on both shoulders near the AC joints to alleviate pain. Baird says he expects to be back on the PGA TOUR for the start of the 2013 season.
- Apple Tops $700 Per Share
- American Airlines Cutting Flights
7:12a ET: Hampton Pearson, CNBC Business Report
7:15a ET: Rex Hoggard, GolfChannel.com Senior Writer
7:45a ET: Jason Conner, Golf Channel Am Tour Champion
8:03a ET: Jason Sobel, GolfChannel.com Senior Writer
8:30a ET: Luke Guthrie, 2012 Albertsons Boise Open Champion
8:40a ET: Willie Wood, 2012 Pacific Links Hawaii Champion
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Oh Atlanta” by Little Feat
“Kashmir” by Led Zeppelin
“Daydream Believer” by The Monkees
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Wednesday, September 19
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth