Victoria Elizabeth is 2nd on the 2012 Symetra Tour Money List and will earn her LPGA Tour card for the 2013 season for being part of the top 10 on the Symetra Tour Money List. Although everyone is telling her that she has secured her LPGA Tour card, she is trying not to pay much attention to those comments and instead she is focused on the last two events of the season. She has played golf as long as she can walk and she is getting to live her dream by playing golf professionally.
It has been a big jump from junior to professional golf and it has taken her some time to get used to the changes. She has made some mistakes and has learned some lessons but she feels that she has really improved a great deal this year.
It is hard to say why the players from Asia are playing so well on the LPGA Tour and the Symetra Tour but it is absolutely true that the players from Asia have great work ethics and they not only work hard but they also seem to enjoy working hard.
She is very excited about all of the travel that will be involved with being on the LPGA Tour in 2013. She gets to travel a good bit on the Symetra Tour but she will get to travel with her family to other countries to play on the LPGA Tour and she looks forward to seeing new places and having new experiences.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path