"I felt at home in India because there's a lot of pigs in the street." – John Daly, comparing playing in India to his Arkansas roots.
"He needs to straighten it out right now or he's going to go 'Wi Wi Wi' all the way home." – Johnny Miller, commenting on Charlie Wi's sloppy play at Bay Hill.
“I had a letter from Rory seeking my consultation and (he) told me he wasn’t coming. And of course that made me feel great. And if you believe that, I’ll talk to you outside afterwards.” – Arnold Palmer, on world No. 2 Rory McIlroy’s decision to skip the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill.
“The panic button got flicked here last year and it took four or five months to get over that.” – Graeme McDowell, on shooting 17 strokes better than the 80 he carded during last year’s Arnold Palmer Invitational.
“I've been running my head into a brick wall. So I moved away from the brick wall.” – Anthony Kim, on his early season struggles.
“I hope that when I wake up in the morning, I won’t be in pain, and when I go to sleep, I won’t be in pain.” – Retief Goosen, on undergoing platelet rich plasma injections for his ailing back that will keep him out at least a couple of weeks.
“This is hard! I want to swear!” – Christina Kim, on “hosting” the Golf Channel’s telecast of the Kia Classic.
"He should pay me." – Ernie Els, on Tiger Woods being 18-under par in the three rounds he has played with Els this year.
"My guess is that the publication of this book won't bring us closer." – Hank Haney, on his relationship with Tiger Woods after "The Big Miss" hits shelves.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invit., Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- LPGA event may be further shortened | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly