Like School of Golf on Facebook: Join The Class
Follow School of Golf on Twitter: @SchoolofGolf
-In regards to grip pressure, do not confuse a light grip for a loose grip. A light grip is good, a loose grip is bad.
-When strengthening or weakening your grip, do not twist your hands. Instead, open or close the club face then grip the club.
-Imagine gripping a samurai sword with the blade in your fingers. You have to make a swing without cutting your fingers. This will give you an image for the correct pressure and consistency to have.
-Interlock grip is best for control, baseball grip is best for distance and overlap is a compromise of both.
“Tiger Woods: How I Play Golf" by Stan Tiger Woods
-Work on the Grip Every Day
-Experiment with Different Putting Grips
Next Week’s Show
Chapter 10: Stick Your Approach (April 11, 2012)
Post your questions for next week on Email or Facebook
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose