Ginella previews Bandon Dunes, Cabot Links
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 18, 2013 7:09 AM ET
Golf Channel's new travel expert Matt Ginella will be on "Morning Drive" Friday previewing both Cabot Links and Bandon Dunes. See what he has to say about two of North America's finest destinations.
Ginella will appear regularly on the show discussing travel trends, his favorite trips and overall news regarding golf travel. Also, in the coming weeks Ginella will be filling this space on GolfChannel.com with more travel content, including beautiful photography.
With the PGA Tour at the Innisbrook Resort for the Tampa Bay Championship, we've sought out the top-rated daily fee courses in the area. Read More
Oahu has the most golf courses (and residents) of any island in Hawaii. But it hasn't been the top draw for tourists. But that might change. New ownership and investment is revamping the island's golf... Read More
After 20 years of planning, it appears Bushmills Dunes in Northern Ireland finally has the green light to begin construction following today's court ruling. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods draws Els, Rose at Bay Hill | Tee times
- Woods, Vonn say they're dating | Meet Lindsey
- Watson: 'Major' Ryder Cup announcement Wed.
- Report: Haney impressed by Tiger this year
- Fantasy: Bay Hill rankings, fact pack and picks
- Notes: Arnie passes on exemption for grandson
- Lewis inks deal | New No. 1 | Donates $50K
- Lewis wins Founders; No. 1 | Scores | Mell
- Land finally being cleared for 2016 Olympic course
- LPGA's Recari promotes eating disorder awareness
- Holmes fractures ankle in rollerblading accident
- Weekly Fix: Curing the dreaded two-way miss