Limited edition: 'Ganghahn Style' T-shirt
- By Bailey Mosier
- Feb 10, 2013 2:13 PM ET
After holing a 19-foot birdie putt at the TPC Scottsdale's par-3 16th hole in the final round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, 31-year-old rookie James Hahn unleashed the popular "Gangnam Style" dance on the edge of the green.
Now, less than a week later, TravisMathew apparel has released a limited edition "Ganghahn Style" T-shirt, modeled after Hahn, one of the brand's athletes.
If you don't have the moves like Hahn, for just $39.95 on the TravisMathew site, you can at least look the part.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots