Limited edition: 'Ganghahn Style' T-shirt
- By Bailey Mosier
- Feb 10, 2013 2:13 PM ET
After holing a 19-foot birdie putt at the TPC Scottsdale's par-3 16th hole in the final round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, 31-year-old rookie James Hahn unleashed the popular "Gangnam Style" dance on the edge of the green.
Now, less than a week later, TravisMathew apparel has released a limited edition "Ganghahn Style" T-shirt, modeled after Hahn, one of the brand's athletes.
If you don't have the moves like Hahn, for just $39.95 on the TravisMathew site, you can at least look the part.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae