After holing a 19-foot birdie putt at the TPC Scottsdale's par-3 16th hole in the final round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, 31-year-old rookie James Hahn unleashed the popular "Gangnam Style" dance on the edge of the green.
Now, less than a week later, TravisMathew apparel has released a limited edition "Ganghahn Style" T-shirt, modeled after Hahn, one of the brand's athletes.
If you don't have the moves like Hahn, for just $39.95 on the TravisMathew site, you can at least look the part.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path