After holing a 19-foot birdie putt at the TPC Scottsdale's par-3 16th hole in the final round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, 31-year-old rookie James Hahn unleashed the popular "Gangnam Style" dance on the edge of the green.
Now, less than a week later, TravisMathew apparel has released a limited edition "Ganghahn Style" T-shirt, modeled after Hahn, one of the brand's athletes.
If you don't have the moves like Hahn, for just $39.95 on the TravisMathew site, you can at least look the part.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management