After holing a 19-foot birdie putt at the TPC Scottsdale's par-3 16th hole in the final round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, 31-year-old rookie James Hahn unleashed the popular "Gangnam Style" dance on the edge of the green.
Now, less than a week later, TravisMathew apparel has released a limited edition "Ganghahn Style" T-shirt, modeled after Hahn, one of the brand's athletes.
If you don't have the moves like Hahn, for just $39.95 on the TravisMathew site, you can at least look the part.
- LIVE STREAM: Senior PGA Championship, Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly