Tip of the Week: Align the entire club correctly
- By SwingFix
- Dec 28, 2012 7:00 AM ET
Alignment is crucial in the game of golf, and your longer irons can be especially tricky to align properly.
More specifically, it can be tough to be sure the clubface is square because oftentimes amateurs only focus on aligning the clubhead and not the entire club.
In this video segment, Brad Brewer of the Brad Brewer Golf Academy shows you how to set up so that the entire club is aligned properly and that starts with getting your hands slightly ahead of the ball.
Try this approach the next time you’re on the range and you’ll start hitting your long irons at the target more frequently.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you with your alignment, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management