Tip of the Week: Strengthen your glove-hand grip
- By SwingFix
- Jan 10, 2013 2:00 PM ET
When it comes to golf, the grip might be the single most under-appreciated aspect of the game relating to recreational players.
But having a sound grip is the perfect start to a solid swing, and there’s really no reason why your grip can’t be every bit as good as the grips utilized by the best players in the world.
In this video segment, Brian Mogg is going to help you with your grip, and more specifically he’s going to help you get your glove hand on the club correctly.
If at address you tend to have your glove hand in too weak of a position, or underneath the club, you likely wind up with an open club face at impact, and this video will help you fix that issue in short order.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you with your grip, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path