Video: Strengthen your grip to get rid of your slice
- By SwingFix
- Dec 5, 2012 10:00 AM ET
If you're a slicer, it might be related to your grip, which is likely too weak.
And truth be told, many average golfers really don’t have a true appreciation for how important the grip is when it comes to playing good golf and solid ball-striking.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall gives you a couple of tips to ensure that both of your hands are rotated into a stronger position.
Work on this grip adjustment and in no time you'll turn that weak slice into a powerful draw.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your grip, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- LIVE STREAM: Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- SCORING: Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA Bahamas
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Overton DQ'd for using putting aid | Clark in mix
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots