Video: Strengthen your grip to get rid of your slice
- By SwingFix
- Dec 5, 2012 10:00 AM ET
If you're a slicer, it might be related to your grip, which is likely too weak.
And truth be told, many average golfers really don’t have a true appreciation for how important the grip is when it comes to playing good golf and solid ball-striking.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall gives you a couple of tips to ensure that both of your hands are rotated into a stronger position.
Work on this grip adjustment and in no time you'll turn that weak slice into a powerful draw.
For more Golf Channel tips to help you improve your grip, click here.
An elite team of instructors that can show you in a matter of minutes what it would take you months to figure out on your own.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots