Poulter, his camera, his charm in China
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 14, 2011 9:02 AM ET
U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy, world No. 2 Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter are competing in a seven-day, seven-city golf exhibition throughout China. They are joined by the country's top golfer, Liang Wen-Chong.
The quartet of golfers are playing a total of 18 holes over the week-long Shui On Land China Golf Challenge.
Below is behind-the-scenes video courtesy Poulter and his personal camera. (Click here for video with McIlroy, Rolls-Royces and private jets):
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path