Poulter, his camera, his charm in China
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 14, 2011 9:02 AM ET
U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy, world No. 2 Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter are competing in a seven-day, seven-city golf exhibition throughout China. They are joined by the country's top golfer, Liang Wen-Chong.
The quartet of golfers are playing a total of 18 holes over the week-long Shui On Land China Golf Challenge.
Below is behind-the-scenes video courtesy Poulter and his personal camera. (Click here for video with McIlroy, Rolls-Royces and private jets):
Graeme McDowell and Lee Westwood both weighed in on Rory McIlroy's decision to leave Horizon Sports Management. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth