DORAL, Fla. – Tiger Woods shot 72-67-68 the first three rounds at the WGC-Cadillac Championship and then withdrew after 11 holes Sunday citing a left leg injury. The GolfChannel.com team tracked Tiger all week on Twitter. (Click for WGC-Cadillac scores)
Refreshes every 2 minutes. Refresh Now
GolfChannel.com Tiger Tweets
Tiger Woods got a timely putting tip last week from Steve Stricker, which Woods says is merely the continuation of their helpful relationship. Read More
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path