As many golf fans recover from their Open hangovers, the PGA Tour schedule pushes forward to Minnesota. The 3M Open will be contested this week for the fourth year at TPC Twin Cities near Minneapolis, and a 3M regular, Tony Finau, is the pre-tournament betting favorite.
Finau owns finishes of T-23, T-3, T-28 at the 3M, and because of that solid record here, as well as his recent form (three top-4s, including a pair of runner-up finishes, in his last eight starts), PointsBet has Finau listed at +1400 odds to win, best of anyone else in the field.
Sungjae Im and Hideki Matsuyama are next at +1800, followed by Maverick McNealy and Sahith Theegala at +2000.
Hotshot recent college grad Chris Gotterup finds himself at +4000, with defending champion Cameron Champ behind him at +5000.
Here are the notable odds for this week’s 3M:
- +1400: Tony Finau
- +1800: Hideki Matsuyama, Sungjae Im
- +2000: Maverick McNealy, Sahith Theegala
- +2200: Davis Riley
- +2500: Adam Hadwin, Cam Davis
- +2800: Cameron Tringale
- +3000: Brendan Steele, Tom Kim
- +3500: Adam Long, Adam Svensson, J.T. Poston
- +4000: Chris Gotterup, Chez Reavie, Martin Laird, Matthew NeSmith, Nick Hardy
- +4500: Brendon Todd
- +5000: Cameron Champ, Jason Day, Ryan Palmer, Wyndham Clark
For full and most updated odds, click here.