The fourth Augusta National Women’s Amateur takes place next week in Augusta, Georgia, with 72 of the top female players in amateur golf.
The field will compete over 54 holes of stroke play. The first two rounds will be contested at Champions Retreat Golf Club on Wednesday and Thursday, March 29 and 30. The final round will be held at Augusta National Golf Club on Saturday, April 1.
The low 30 players and ties after 36 holes will qualify for the final 18 holes, with no playoff tiebreaker this year.
Golf Channel will showcase coverage of the first two rounds at Champions Retreat, from 1:30-3:30 p.m. ET each day. After a day of practice at Augusta National on Friday, open to all ANWA participants, the conclusion will take place on Saturday. NBC will air live action, beginning at noon ET.
Click here to see who is competing. Here’s how the field was determined:
Augusta National Women's Amateur qualifying criteria
1. Reigning U.S. Women's Amateur champion
2. Reigning Women’s Amateur champion
3. Reigning Women's Asia-Pacific Amateur champion
4. Reigning R&A Girls Amateur champion
5. Reigning U.S. Girls' Junior champion
6. Reigning Girls Junior PGA champion
7. Past champions of the Augusta National Women's Amateur within the last five years
8. The 30 highest ranked players from the United States of America based on the prior year's (2022) final Women's World Amateur Golf Ranking, not otherwise qualified
9. After qualifications 1-8 above, the 30 highest ranked players not otherwise qualified, as listed on the prior year's (2022) final Women's World Amateur Ranking
10. Players receiving special invitations from the Augusta National Women's Amateur Committee